Who we are
With over 40 years experience and the highest capacity in South East Asia combined in both Thailand and Vietnam plants, C.P. Poly-Industry is a world class and leading producer of woven bags . We have been a crucial part supporting the success of many large international customers and several well-known local brands. Our latest technology, innovation, hygienic control, and with the most reliable production process being certified by FSSC 22000, GMP, HACCP, ISO 14001, ISO 9002 and C-TPAC have emphasized our long term commitment as well as responsibility in offering distinctive quality to Thailand and the world.
Your trusted partner in Polypropylene Woven Bags.
Our professional with decades of experience and our attention we give to each customer, we can guarantee the distinctive quality of service in every process.
C.P. Poly-Industry Co., Ltd. started business in jute bags for rice packing in 1971 and heavily invested on developing new type of packaging bag and printing. Our factory consists of six production plants including Vietnam manufacturer. Each plants has full set of machines and equipment which can manufacture products according to customer’s requirement. Our products have been supplying to many recognized domestic and international brands in several application such as pet food, rice, flour, sugar, fertilizer, seeds, animal feed, chemical, construction. Our key export markets are in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and etc.
We also are fully qualified in many international standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP and C-TPAT and with our expertise and long experience in this industry as well as with many professional employees, we can guarantee our quality of product with a competitive valuable offer.
POLICIES OF PACKAGING BUSINESS
1. Produce goods under international standards, prescribed by law and other related regulations with reasonable prices and on time delivery to meet satisfaction of customers and stakeholders throughout all business supply chains.
2. Prevent and minimize pollution may cause by production activities of goods and services that affect to air, water, soil environment and natural resources. Meanwhile manages systematically starting from selection process in utilizing natural resources, raw material, waste control and take cares of working environment while promotes other development under framework of sustainability to comply with expected norm of stakeholders.
3. Practice and develop 5s system; manage occupational health and safety to minimize, control and prevent situations which may cause the risk to working people, related parties, assets or working environment.
4. Continuously improve and develop energy competency by consideration firstly from product and services selection that use energy effectively and design to improve energy competency for systematic company operation.
5. Create awareness and develop knowledgeable and capable human resources while disclose to employees, subcontracts, stakeholders and public to know.
6. Operate to comply with regulations and implement activities to achieve objective, goal and set up plan by rehearsal and review risks for improvement and development the operation through participating of all departments at all levels in the organization to ensure the consistency, effectiveness and efficiency.